Declared a "World Biosphere Reserve" by UNESCO in 1978 and in 2013 National Geographic ranked it as the fifth most beautiful place in the world.
It's the most visited park of South America and invites you to experience a mix of wonderful sensations living in conection with the wild and untamed weather of the Chilean Patagonia, and also with its unique flora and fauna which is in perfect correlation with itself. This is a place where the Andes mountains converge with this much younger rock formation which are fused in a plasm of Granite, Lutite and Argillite creating a perfect mosaic between blacks and whites of enormous vertical walls. Standing on a stage of changings colour rivers and lakes that originate in the top of the Andes and that surrounded by golden carpets of an endless Patagonian tundra.It makes you feel welcome into one of the most stunning parks on the planet.
Torres del Paine National Park Tour
- Majestic Grey Glacier which belongs to southern Patagonian Ice Field
- Beautiful lakes: Grey, Pehoe, Nordenskjöld, Sarmiento and Amarga
- Salto Grande a waterfall on the Paine River
- Spectacular Massive Paine within Cuernos del Paine
- Cascada Paine a beautiful waterfall on the Paine River
- Wildlife of incredible Patagonia
Tour depart from Hotel in Puerto Natales. We start out towards mountain Cerro Benitez and futher up to entrance of the Park. Once we are here we start our amazing visit in this very unique place on Earth. Admire a majestic Grey Glacier, incredible Massive Paine and beautiful lakes, river and waterfalls. Immerse yourself in the marvellous and astonish place in chilean Patagonia which gives lifetime memories.
FROM US$ 150 ASK FOR QUOTE
*RATE PER PERSON
*MIN 2 PERSONS MAX 8 PERSONS
*AFTER EXTRA REQUEST POSSIBLE MORE THAN 8 PERSONS ON THE TOUR
- Transport FORD VAN E-SERIES
- Professional Native Guide (Spanish and English speaker, Certificated Wilderness First Responder)
- Box Lunch with bottele of water 0,5l
- Trekking poles
- Travel Insurance (Required)
- Entrence fees
- Additional food, alcohol, tips or any other thing non include in the program
This trip is available from October to April during the high season.It is a full day tour which start at 07:30 am with two shorts trekkings splits during the journey. It finish around 06:00 pm back in Puerto Natales. It is recommended to wear comfortable, waterproof and windproof clothes and shoes for trekking/mountaineering or outdoor activities.
If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know.